Fay is an Australian divorce advisor and is available to discuss with you any aspects of your marriage and separation.You may also seek further information on the Family Court website or the website of the Federal Circuit Court.

In order to make application to the court for a divorce order you must first establish that you have entered into a valid marriage.

You will have to prove the marriage to the court and produce the marriage certificate or a certified copy of the marriage certificate.

If the marriage certificate is unavailable or was never issued by the marriage celebrant or the minister performing the marriage then you will need to give evidence to the court as to the marriage service that took place.

Fay can discuss such evidence with you.

Contact Fay

Email or call on 0416 196 541.

Fay will respond to you personally within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry.