Thinking of Separating?
Going through a separation can often be a difficult and stressful time, and you may feel unsure about what to do next, whether you are separating in a marriage or a de-facto partnership.
Fay is a highly respected and caring solicitor with over 44 years of legal experience.
Fay will provide clear, practical legal advice to empower you with the information you need to make confident decisions. She can assist with:
- Co operative parenting by you and your partner in relation to where your child or children will live during weekdays and school holidays, education and schools, religion upbringing and physical security.
- Parenting arrangements that will require you to work out the times that your child or children will spend with you and what times will be spent with your partner.
- Should you and your partner seek assistance of family mediators to assist in parenting.
- Working out a property settlement to divide the assets that will include the family home, investment properties, bank accounts, cars, shares, superannuation entitlements.
- Should mediation be arranged to work out a property settlement at an early stage of separation.
- Spousal maintenance if you need financial support to assist you with such outgoings as rent, mortgage payments, rates and general household expenses.
- Child support payments for the benefit of your child or children
For all of these issues Fay can assist you to move forward with the separation and can suggest the legal steps required to finalise the parenting and financial arrangements.
Send an enquiry
To discuss your matter in a private and professional environment, complete your details below, or call Fay directly on 0416 196 541
Free 15 minute initial consultation.