Fay is well qualified and available to discuss your ongoing need for financial support on separation from your spouse in a marriage situation or from your partner on termination of a de facto relationship.

You may file an application seeking orders for financial support if you are unable to maintain yourself for such reasons as:

  • You have the responsibility of caring for a child of the marriage or a child from your de facto relationship who is under the age of 18 years, or
  • By reason of age, or physical or mental incapacity, you are unable to enter into appropriate gainful employment, or
  • For any other adequate reason

Contact Fay

Email or call on 0416 196 541.

Fay will respond to you personally within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry.