What if I reconcile with my husband?

Take this situation:

  • Parties separated
  • Orders were made by the Family Court for an order altering property interests
  • Parties reconsidered their circumstances and reconciled
  • The reconciliation is unsuccessful and the parties again separate

Can the court relook at the property orders and make a fresh property order?

reconcilliationYes, the court has the power to do so

Recent Posts