Fay will discuss with you the following details:
- Who should be appointed as the executor of your will
- Who should be appointed as a guardian of your children if they are under the age of 18 years
- Eligible beneficiaries under your will
- How to avoid a Family Provision Act claim being made on your estate by a family member or friend
- What happens to jointly owned property such as real estate or a jointly held bank account on death
Fay can discuss with you as an executor and trustee of a will some of the challenges you will need to work through to administer an estate that will include:
- How to deal with missing beneficiaries
- How to deal with the estate funds when a beneficiary has predeceased the testator
- How to prove the death of the testator
- How to establish a date of death of a testator
- How does the court deal with an informal will
- What if the will has disappeared altogether
Email or call on 0416 196 541.
Fay will respond to you personally within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry.